Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Advice

Baruch college in my opinion already uses a fair amount of new media however, there could be some changes.  Firstly, I would update the school website. As someone who has never gone to an adviser for classes, I feel like it should be easier to access the information needed.  Instead of having to go to 12 different pages to find what you need, at most you should have to go through maybe 3.

I would also add a blog aspect to every class.  Not only are they fun but students are able to discuss anything they want about an assignment or topic.  It allows students to communicate their ideas, questions, and answers to fellow classmates.  I think it would be a great supplement to traditional in class learning.  It also helps the professor know who may be struggling in class and what topic may have been more difficult for the whole class to understand.


2 comments:

  1. Ellie I definitely agree with your suggestion about the blog posts. I have another class other than this one that incorporates blogs in the curriculum. Having a course where you are free to discuss with your professor and classmates through the use of a blog makes the class more interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie, I think adding a blog for classes can be very beneficial since Baruch is a commuter school. This would allow students to stay connected outside the classroom which would make the class more engaging.

    ReplyDelete